I’m not sure about y’all, but I’m quite sad Christmas is over…it truly was such a special day with the crew–I hope yours was equally as lovely spent with those you love most. But here’s a silver lining to the end of the holiday season….the end of the holiday seasonal SALES. Man almighty are there some solid seasonal sales going on….I’m going to break it down below line by line in an effort to make it easy for you to peruse. We’ll start first with breaking down the looks above, then I’ll sprinkle in some other SALES I’ve scouted.
- My CREAM SWEATER is a part of the 50% off SALE at LOFT. If y’all have been around s + s for any length of time, then it’s no surprise I’m all over this sale. We’re talking 50% off this Drawstring, Cable, and Cami to name a few. And let’s be honest, winter ain’t going anywhere so there’s no time like the present to stock up on some chilly weather threads.
- My CAMEL COAT is also on S A L E . At 33% off, this classic topper is absolutely worth the jingle….as are many items included in the Nordstrom Half Yearly Sale. We’re talking deeply discounted prices on this Cardi, Tunic, and Designer OTK Boots.
- My Stripe Turtleneck Dress. How can you go wrong with a classic such as this? At 50% off dresses and cozy items at Jcrew, this one was a no brainer for sure.
- My SNEAKS. While not on sale, these are kicks I wear A L L of the time. They’re adorable with jeans, dresses, you name it!
- My DENIM. I’ve said it once, but I’ll say it the 100th time…these HIGH WAISTERS are L E G I T. Postpartum or not, they suck your pooch in perfectly!
Alright, gang, here’s to hoping everyone had a wonderful holiday…we’ve got Uncle James and Aunt Meggy’s visiting today so more family fun on the agenda for us! Make it a great one!